*******Out of stock till End of February maybe March*****
We sell generous 60-foot Linear rolls (62-64 actual), enough for a 170 high-top Sprinter or Ford transit/Ram Promaster Equivalent. Currently out of stock — will have 60ft Rolls for delivery by end-February/early March.
- Originally designed for winter outerwear, 3M Thinsulate SM600L has become synonymous with synthetic insulation. Like many (maybe all) synthetic insulation, Thinsulate continues to insulate even when it’s wet. It also costs much less than other types of insulation. For most of our projects, we use Thinsulate in conjunction with Reflectix to lock in comfortable temperatures, no matter what the weather’s doing. The compact design of the materials, low cost, and effective insulating properties make this an ideal combination for camp trailers and vans.
The Thinsulate provides an added bonus, too — noise cancellation. It effectively blocks mid- to high-frequency noises from outside. Those are just the kind that will keep you up at night. Thinsulate blocks annoying noises so effectively, in fact, that Porsche and Jaguar use it in their convertible tops.
Approximate amounts needed to insulate the walls, ceiling, doors and cab area of vans: Sprinter 144 WB = 50 linear feet, Ford Transit 148 WB = 50 linear feet, Promaster 159 WB = 50 linear feet, 170 WB Sprinter = 60 linear feet, 170 WB Extended Sprinter = 70 linear feet
- 3M SM600L sound & thermal insulation engineered for vehicles
- Will expand to 1 3/4 or 44mm
- FMVSS 302 certified (federal motor vehicle safety standard)
- More acoustic absorption per unit weight vs. competitive products
- Non-woven sound absorbing fibers create a quieter vehicle environment
- Hydrophobic fibers
- Recommend using 3M 90 Adhesive Spray to apply
- 3M Thinsulate
- Sound-thermal insulation engineered for vehicles.
- Insulation for van/campers
Lengths for Sale:
We ship generous 60-foot Linear rolls (62-64 actual), enough for a 170 high-top Sprinter. Right now we’re not set up to ship smaller amounts… This is due to the natural expansion of the 3m Thinsulate when unrolling it.
However, If you’re local or driving through, and need a smaller amount you’re in luck. With our mandatory good-beer setup charge (12pk minimum) we’ll gladly measure, chop, and roll a skinny, fatty, or whatever need.
Freight, sometimes shipping to a terminal can save on shipping costs. Send an inquiry or call for a quote.