We know sifting through the horde of RV and house-hold products to use in your camper can be daunting. What will work together? What will handle the rigors of life on the road? … so many what ifs…
Well, what we have here is a galley designed using NAPC Lite Ply — not particle board, like most rv manufacturers. This keeps the weight down and helps avoid the all-to-common failed cabinetry found in production campers. It’s also designed to house a Dometic range/sink combo, Isotherm Cruise 130, a water pump and accumulator — and uses RV self-closing drawer slides. best of all, this all fits in a 48in width that’s perfect for any camper from a van build to tiny trailer.
The Galley comes in three laminated finish options, and can be ordered with or without a countertop.
Included with the 48in Pre-fab Galley:
- Dometic 2-Burner Sink/Stove Combination with Glass Lid ($750mrsp)
- Fridge Vent to install on side of camper unit included ($59mrsp)
- Remco Aquajet water pump and Accumulator included, and designed to store under cabinet’s false floor to save space ($300mrsp)
- Includes space-saving Sink Drain, you’ll need to provide plumbing and grey water tank
- You’ll need to also supply water plumbing and fittings, we recommend PEX
- Likewise, propane plumbing not included
- Drawer Slides and Door Hinges included
- No drawer pulls included, your free to chose what fits your camper best
- Countertop is pre-cut for the Dometic rang/sink combo
- Assembly required
- Local Pick up, and freight shipping options available
- Assembly and install options available for local pick up
Add the Isothermo Cruise of your choice to checkout.