Lithium-ion, like a Lion, in Zion
You don’t have to be Natty Dread to want to crank your Bob Marley. All. Night. Long. You do, however, need a long-lasting battery to power your camper’s stereo. Even crazy baldheads know you can only get that kind of battery longevity from a lithium-ion battery like the Lion Safari UT. The Lion Safari packs the punch of a starting battery and the endurance of a deep-cycle unit, and it can be drained and re-charged more than 3500 times. Lord-a-mercy!
Check out what we have to say about Lithium-ion Batteries
- Weighs only 20 lbs
- Lasts 14x longer than standard lead-acid batteries
- Built-in low voltage cut-off
- Built-in power gauge
- Perfect power storage unit for RVs, vans, boats, cabins, & homes
- Fully solar-compatible
- Holds charge for 2 years — 3x longer than a standard battery
- Dimensions – 10.2 x 6.6 x 8.8 inches
- For a limited time, Reparadise is offering the Lion Safari UT for 20% off. Better hurry.