There are lots of adventure-y things that are best left outside. Bikes, generators, cargo boxes, Rotopax, fuel cans, skis… But there isn’t always an obvious place to store these things, especially when you’re in a van on the freeway. With the Owl Sherpa Cargo Carrier, you can carry any of these things and many, many more outside and out of the way. The Sherpa carries it all—up to 100 pounds—on the back of your van. As a result, your fuel cans and cargo box are out of the wind, not ruining your gas mileage. Also, your bikes and skis won’t be destroyed by branches and drive-thrus.
Owl Sherpa Cargo Carrier Highlights
Owl cuts the Sherpa Cargo Carrier from a single lightweight aluminum plate. More than 150 mounting holes and 40 slots make the mount options pretty much infinite. Flat items, such as shovels and ratchet straps, can be mounted on the inside of the plate. Also, the patented articulating sway link makes it possible to open your cargo bay doors normally with the Sherpa Cargo Carrier in place. No modifications need to be done to the van, and there’s nothing to remove or swing out of the way. Owl Van Engineering scores again with simple, innovative solutions for today’s overland and camper crowd.
Please call (801) 972-5211 for availability and freight options. If it’s easier, just stop by and we can talk it over. 2382 Redwood Rd. West Valley City, UT. 84119
Owl Sherpa Cargo Carrier Features
- The Owl Sherpa Cargo Carrier fits Sprinter van NCV3 (2007-2018 & Revel)
- Black powder coat (custom colors are special order)
- Super-versatile mounting system
- Mount to both inner and outer side of rack
- Loads up to 100lbs
- Opens with the door
- Installs in 15-30 mins with basic tools (no professional needed)
- Does not limit departure angle
- Free Shipping to US lower 48 states
- Box & other accessories sold separately
- Driver side cut-out for license plate