Weight matters. The heavier your camper is, the worse it will perform. Where you carry the weight affects your camper’s performance, as well. Roof racks add weight and significantly raise the camper’s center of gravity. That’s why we like the all-aluminum Owl Vans Roof Rack. Aluminum construction makes the Owl Roof Rack much lighter than other roof racks.
The Owl Vans Roof Rack comes with a center modular section for added versatility. The Owl Aluminum Roof Rack works with just about any roof configuration. It’s easily customizable to fit vents, solar, and other common rooftop components. The rack comes with a black powder coat and stainless steel hardware, so it will provide decades of maintenance-free use in any climate.
- Fits 144” and 170” Sprinter Vans (2019+)
- Front drop-hoop for light bar or round lights
- All aluminum construction
- Industry-leading quality
- Attaches to factory roof rails or Vantech rails (rails are required)
- Modular center works with existing roof configurations
- Drop-in floor section available (sold separately)
- 6 mounting brackets, 4 crossbars, and all hardware needed to install
- All hardware is 304 Stainless Steel
- Powder-coated black (raw aluminum available)
- Side rails are pre-drilled to mount awning, shovels, lights, or other accessories
Starts at $2,998.00 without shipping