Like many of Owl’s overland components, the Owl Sprinter Tire Carrier uses simple innovation to overcome problems that have plagued off-road components for years. The Tire Carrier utilizes a double-articulating sway link to allow the carrier to open with the door and move independently at the same time. You don’t have to unlatch the carrier to open the door, the carrier can still move independently of the door, and no bulky bumper is needed. This reduces cost and weight (it’s only about 20 lbs.) and doesn’t compromise your vehicle’s angle of attack. If we were suit-and-tie boardroom-types, we’d call that a win, win, win.
The Owl Sprinter Tire Carrier is built tough from dual-layer powdercoated welded steel and comes with a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
• Stock or aftermarket wheels with tires up to 35”
• Works with 2500 or 3500 Vans. Please specify when ordering.
• Steel with dual layer powder-coat for years of protection
• Colors available (+$200) Cannot color match, limited selection of available powder coat colors
• Includes Wheel Security lock
• Lightweight rack (about 20 lbs). Shipping weight 30 lbs.
• Includes three “dome” (stock) style lug bolts. “Cone” style lug bolts sold separately
• *Not compatible for vans without magnetic catch*
• *Custom colors not returnable*
• Lifetime Warranty for original owner