This ‘50s Silver Streak Clipper retains it’s original overhead lockers, galley, and heater. Other than that, the interior is gutted and a blank slate. These are built in the same style and quality as the omni-present Airstream and are high quality trailers.
The exterior shows expected wear and tear for a trailer of this vintage. And, has one large dented rear quarter panel… luckily it’s not a compound curve panel that’s much more difficult to replicate and replace.
Electrical and plumbing has not been tested for working condition.
It’s sitting on brand new tires and ready to hit the road to it’s new home.
Make: Silver Streak
Exterior Dimensions: 24l x 7’6”w x h
Interior Dimensions: 21l x 7w x 6’7”h
Title: Clean, in hand
- Cool door in a door design
- Original handle works but appears fixed without a factory lever
- Damaged fridge vent door, fairly easy to replace/patch
- A few scratches and dents on exterior skin, as expected for something this old
- Large dent on street-rear quarter panel… this is a relatively flat panel and should be a straight forward to repair
- Belly pan has multiple repairs and patches from over the years
- Retains the original marker lights
- New wheels and tires, ready to tow
- Original lights, including the Sconces, but some are damaged
- Original aluminum overhead lockers
- Original Galley with Princess stove
- Some windows are missing hardware, (parts are still available at vintage trailer supply) and one exterior window frame is damaged
- Rear bathroom was removed
- Original heater
All available photos are here.
Contact us at Inquiry@campereparadise.com or call (801) 972-5211 to arrange a viewing