This ‘50s Silver Streak Clipper retains it’s original overhead lockers, galley, and heater. Other than that, the interior is gutted and a blank slate. These are built in the same style and quality as the omni-present Airstream and are high quality trailers.
The exterior shows expected wear and tear for a trailer of this vintage. And, has one large dented rear quarter panel… luckily it’s not a compound curve panel that’s much more difficult to replicate and replace.
Electrical and plumbing has not been tested for working condition.
It’s sitting on brand new tires and ready to hit the road to it’s new home.
* Original lights, including the Sconces, but some are damaged
* Original aluminum overhead lockers
* Original Galley with Princess stove
* Some windows are missing hardware, (parts are still available at vintage trailer supply) and one exterior window frame is damaged
* Rear bathroom was removed
* Original heater
Contact us at Inquiry@campereparadise.com or call (801) 972-5211 to arrange a viewing