Camper Van Upfits by Reparadise
2017 Overland Sprinter 4×4:
This was the first major Sprinter build by Reparadise and a shop favorite. Our team packed countless upgrades and features to transform this Mercedes 4×4 into a true adventure vehicle. Luckily for you, this beautiful machine is also available for rent and is ready to guide you on a future journey.
- Dual Lithium Ion Safari UT Batteries
- Removable queen-size bed
- Modular track tie-down system to secure gear
- Removable Seats
- Microwave in galley and camp stove for outdoor cooking
- 12v Engel refrigerator
- Chassis-mounted Diesel Generator
- Eberspacher diesel air heater
- Spray-Away hose and fresh water tank mounted
- Solar-heated Road Shower
- Roam Built Safari Rack for more gear storage and a party/observation deck
- Aluminess ladder and nerf bars
- Large Fiama awning with LED porch and rear lighting
- Front 2″ receiver your bike rack does not interfere with the rear door usage
- Passenger seat swivels to face the rear
- 4X4 with BFG off-road tires
- Key code entrance
2016 Sprinter: Mobile Sun and Eyeglass Store
Commissioned by Prive Reavaue, this Sprinter does duty as a mobile sunglass display and store. Holding Prive’s extensive collection of designer eyewear. What started as a base model Freighter Sprinter, now boasts a party deck, 3000watts of Hifi sound, and a custom fabricated swing-out display.
2006 Sprinter Westfalia
This 2006 Sprinter came into the shop for a variety of issues. One was a failed water pump, which we replaced and traced the issue to a broken switch on the toilet, causing the pump motor to fail. With that fixed, we addressed a major drawback to these European imports… their lack of clearance.
We turned to Sprinter Upgrades and used the Sprinter 2in lift kit along with fresh Koni shocks and SumoSprings in the front and rear. While installing the new suspension, we found a broken swaybar mount and replaced it as well, for maximum handling. Now this Classic 1st generation Sprinter Westfalia can travel dirt roads without dragging bumper.
Check out the lift and upgraded Sprinter suspension:
2016 Nissan 2500 Van
We fitted this Nissan 2500 Van out with a Marmoleum floor and birch walls. While also adding a quaint studio with 110v appliances. Used primarily to pull a trailer to events and camping, this simple build provides all of the necessities with the maximum amount of style.
- Cut passive vent windows into the side of the van
- Added a fantastic vent
- Fridge, and Microwave
- Bed, Closet, and a couple of cabinets
- Nissan Finished interior
These are just a few of the more significant Van builds to come through our doors. Currently, there’s two more Sprinter 4×4’s lined up for electrical, plumbing and custom interior. You can expect to see many more Van builds as we continue to outfit vans of old and contemporary.
Take a look at our next project: 2017 Sprinter with a Sportsmobile top